Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge

As a part of my New Year resolution, I'm participating in Modern Mrs. Darcy's 2016 reading challenge! I'm a voracious reader, but I start more books than I finish. This year, I'm committing to change. Some categories have already been marked, but please do feel free to recommend me books!

i. A book published this year. - Open.
ii. A book you can finish in a day. - Open.
iii. A book you've been meaning to read. - Open.
iv. A book recommended by your local librarian. - Open.
v. A book you should have read in school. - East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
vi. A book chosen for you by your souse, partner, sibling, child, or BFF. - The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
vii. A book published before you were born. - Open.
viii. A book that was banned at some point. - The Awakening by Kate Chopin.
ix. A book you previously abandoned. - Gone Girl by David Fincher.
x. A book you own but have never read. - Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayd. (Finished 1/16/16!)
xi. A book that intimidates you. - Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
xii. A book you've already read at least once. - Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke.


No comments:

Post a Comment